NT East Community Rehabilitation Day Center (CRDC) provides professional rehabilitation service to discharged patients with disabilities in physical and/or cognitive functions with neurological, orthopedic conditions as well as chronic pain management.
- Personal care
- Escort service
- Rehabilitation training for physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Nursing care
- Home respite
- Counseling service
- Carer support
Users and Details
Residents of Shatin, Tai Po and North, or Sai Kung districts who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Dealing with severe intellectual and/or physical disabilities and on the waiting list for subvented residential care service
- Assessed to be eligible for the service in accordance with the Assessment Tool for Home Care Service for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Special school students who are with severe intellectual and/or physical disabilities
- Carers of the above-mentioned service users.
The professional team comprises social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, personal care workers, health workers and trainers.
Referrals can be made by social workers and allied health professionals of hospitals, or directly by service users or their family members/carers
Withdrawal from service
Service users can withdraw from the services anytime for any personal reasons. When the services are no longer applicable to a user, the Centre may proposal termination of services and make appropriate referrals of alternative service support for the user.
(in accordance with Social Welfare Department guidelines)
1. Full Package of Service (per month) $1,002
2. Individual Services:
Personal Care/ Escort/Home Respite (per hour) $33
Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation Training (45mins per session) $52
Nursing (45mins per session) $43
*For the recipients of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme, they must settle the payment at first and then submit the receipts to Social Security Field Units of Social Welfare Department in order to get back the fees.
Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm (excluded Public Holidays)
*Services may be provided during non-service hours in special circumstances. Please contact us for more information.